- 90 minutes self driving a Vintage Fiat 500 car in Rome in a convoy tour
- Insurance covers third party liability, passengers (the self drive tour package does not include the driver's insurance coverage nor damages caused to the rented car by the driver)
- English, French speaking guide
- Full access to our selected 5 star hotels SPA at 20 minute walk from the city centre. Access includes 2 heated pools, rich whirlpool course with water games, effervescent beds, cascading waterfalls for neck and shoulder massage, geyser zone, swimming against the stream and kneipp path, finnish sauna, steam bath, 450-square metre fitness, Cardio-fitness equipment, relax area.
- Flippers, towel, bathrobe
- Airbag in the car
- Safety belts in the car’s rear seats
- Casko and driver's insurance at request (€15.00 extra to be paid at check-in), deductible of €350/00 on damages to the car
- F&B consumptions on tour and at the SPA
- Massage and other wellness treatments NOT mentioned in INCLUDED
- swimming costumes, shampoo, soap
- swim cap (compulsory) on purchase at about 5€ on reception.
Cancellations received before 72 hours from the day/hour of the tour will be refund net of bank charges. No refund for cancellations received less than 72 hours from the hour of the tour booked.
The driver must be in possession and carry with her/him a
valid European Union driving license or international driver's license. Drivers must be able to drive using a manual clutch,
occasional driving experience with manual cars in not enough to handle our
vintage cars; the Company reserves the right to refuse to let the car in case
the driver is not sufficiently expert to drive a manual car and there will be
You can pay the whole tour fees straight away by Paypal or wire transfer. You can also use the ADVANCE CODE 50% which means that you pay the 50% at the booking and that you agree to pay the 50% balance at the tour departure. The ADVANCE CODE 50% is NOT a discount offer.